Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The Online Professor (6,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Kind of Man or Woman Are You?

An ethical principle consists of a worthy outcome and an ethical means to achieve it. An ethical outcome can only be achieved when ethical…

Started by Keith Broaders

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Keith Broaders

The Origin of Tyranny

Eight Thousand years ago in Sumer there were a group of very rich and powerful families that were competing with one another to control the…

1 Sep 15, 2014

Words of Wisdom - Desired Outcomes

An ethic is a principle that consists of a desired outcome and the means by which you plan to use to achieve it. Both the desired objective…

0 Sep 15, 2014

Righting the Right

Patriot Pastor Glenn Pav has dedicated his life to the preaching of the Gospel and is an eloquent spokesman for liberty and the principles…

0 Sep 15, 2014

Edicts Are Not Laws

Legislation that authorizes the government to use force to compel people to do anything that they would not voluntarily choose to do is une…

0 Sep 14, 2014

Rights or Responsibilities?

I contend that human beings were not born with rights, but with the responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect. We must never…

0 Sep 14, 2014

The Arab Israeli Conflict Explained

0 Sep 14, 2014

Ethical Conduct

As a member of the human race I was born with rights and responsibilities. I have the right to life, liberty and property and the responsib…

0 Sep 12, 2014

Bill of Ethical Conduct

The Bill Of Ethics Introduction The following Bill of Ethics was written by Robert Podolsky and Gregory Sulliger in 1993. It is an interpre…

0 Sep 12, 2014

Dropping Bombs to Promote Peace

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”…

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service