For more information call

Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The Online Professor (6,449)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Citizens or Subjects

Before the American Revolution people living in the original 13 colonies were subjects of the King of England and he was their sovereign. A…

Started by Keith Broaders

17 Jan 20, 2015

Native Born Versus Natural Born Citizens

When the Constitution was written its authors wanted to make sure that anyone who ran for the office of President would have the undivided…

12 Jan 19, 2015

Grappling for Glory

Grappling for Glory This FREE website was created for the benefit of wrestlers and coaches who want tomaximize their potential. The websi…

0 Jan 2, 2015

Cghampions

Multiple Time NCAA Champions                                      4X NCAA Champions Kyle Dake (Cornell) 2010-13 Cael Sanderson (Iowa State)…

0 Dec 31, 2014

Corruption at Highest Levels

IRS Targeting Now as we head too fast toward an inevitable future, we are still having to deal with the likes of Lois Lerner and we still h…

Started by Morton IX

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Morton IX

Update

Grappling for Glory Kyle Dake Four Time NCAA Champion Click on his image Welcome to the Website This FREE website was created for t…

0 Dec 27, 2014

Gene Mills and Others

Gene Mills               Click Here       Call Keith Broaders at (951) 282-3271 for more details Dedicat…

0 Dec 26, 2014

Grappling for Success

Mark Schultz       Click Here Dave Schultz    Click Here  John Smith             Click Here Dan Gable         Click Here   Carl Adam…

0 Dec 24, 2014

The Inmates are Running the Asylum

http://constitutionclub.ning.com/forum/topics/the-inmates-are-running-the-asylum-1 A person drawing maximum welfare benefits in California…

4 Dec 20, 2014

What is Good for the Goose

http://constitutionclub.ning.com/forum/topics/what-is-good-for-the-goose My freedom to swing my fist ends where my neighbor's nose begins.…

0 Dec 20, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service