Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

Taxes on incomes are unconstitutional. Using tax law to punish corporations instead won't work. People will ultimately, as individuals, absorb the cost of taxes in our new throw-away society. ELIMINATE THE IRS, don't use it. The worst corporation is The East India Co. aka The United States Federal Enclave.

All Corporations are a marriage of private free enterprise and backroom deals with lobbyists to convince attorney law makers to bend the codes their way. This is the same sick relationship that exists between the Banksters and almost ALL of the 191 countries on Planet Earth. Ever heard of The New World Order?

We cannot continue to sit back and claim the higher moral ground with troops and tanks being amassed in our back yards. We are being attacked. They're not even hiding it any more.

The IRS has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, targeting T-Party or other conservatives; openly preventing them from defeating their opponents. And when the people's Representatives investigate them for it, they deny it, then continue to do it more as if nothing happened; business as usual,eh? What do you call that?

How 'bout our money, taxes; the National debt? Fractional banking, the Mortgage industry with its usurious compounded interest? That's an attack on our money and national worth, is it not? What about 20,000 gun laws? The restrictions on everything you do? Permits, regulations, licenses, privileges?

How is it we don't recognize when we're being beaten down and UNDER ATTACK?

This girl recognizes it. Watch this video, then tell me what you think.

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and aaron russo video huge in the background.  if anyone has NOT seen this you need to watch.  about 10 minutes long.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyzW8tV-bz4

Reminds me of the Karl Marx Agenda poster I have... Corruption always infiltrates into every other area. I wish goodness, honest, morals, integrity would spread as fast as evil...

I think the easiest graph to understand is the spider web that forms in this video (around counter 1:00)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66DY0rVoG00

I really need to print if off and frame it.... 

Thanks Morton for yours

Without getting into too many " old war stories ", would first like to make a few comments to all involved, for whatever they might be worth. Every  effort made, we gain a little ground. The net has made things much easier and quicker, but the enemy has grown larger, wealthier, and obviously more powerful, but every new oar in the water helps to strengthen and turn the ship. 

Add to that - they allow illegal corporations a non-profit status when they're not fulfilling their perceived objective.  Case in point - H$U$ spends about 1% of their income on any animal.  The real objective is to pass laws against animal ownership.  However, Lois Lerner is a big proponent of H$U$.  Many have repeatedly asked for an investigation of the non-profit status of H$U$, and it's been "blown off"!!!  Now we know why!!!!!!  She's in league with Wayne Pacelle - who's lies and misleading statements are his normal speech pattern!!!

NOTE: This scientist revealed that the President and Congress are expected to order mass vaccinations for a (fictitious swine flu pandemic) in the fall of 2009 and that the vaccine to be used; contains small amounts of Bird guano, a substance known to cause serious illness and death and in several tests, killed the lab animals that were injected! This scientist suggested that most of the soldiers, who have died in the Middle East conflict, have died from these vaccinations, but no one is talking!

NOTE: The people who have died of (swine flu) so far, died because they were vaccinated with the vaccine that is planned to be given to the American population in the fall of 2009 and half of the World’s population. The World Health Organization is expected to declare a (pandemic) and will request that President Obama and Congress order mandatory vaccinations in the United States! Anyone who refuses to take the “death vaccine,” will be arrested as a Terrorist and will be committed into internment camps!

As a Terrorist, no one is permitted a lawyer, a hearing or a judge, pursuant to the new Patriot Act passed by Congress after 911.

The World Health Organization is owned by and under the direction of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families! Do you now see the pattern unfolding?

NOTE: Police officers, Sheriff’s Deputies, U. S. Military personnel and their families will not escape this mass genocide! All will be compelled to take the “death vaccine” right along with the rest of the general public!

My guess is that the federal or state governments will install another police authority to replace our Police, Sheriff’s Deputies and Military. My belief is that they will be using army personnel of the USSR and China. These armies are now occupying former military bases in each state that was closed down under the guise of budget cuts. Fort Dix in New Jersey now occupies a battalion of the Russian Army. I don’t know which bases are being occupied in the other states.

NOTE: One closed military base in each state, has also been converted into an “Internment Camp.” The Halliburton Corporation was hired by the federal government to modify each base and install maximum security buildings. Why would the United States require so many large Internment Camps? One camp should be sufficient!

Because these camps are expected to receive thousands of innocent Americans who simply refuse to submit to the “death vaccine!”

NOTE: Homeland Security is in charge of these camps and they have been training personnel to man these facilities since 911. According to one informant, the personnel have been told that anyone committed into their custody are members of a home grown Terrorist organization suspected of inflicting biological warfare upon America! The innocent people shot or interned will be blamed for the planned mass genocide being committed by our own government leaders!

The “want ads” in the newspapers, and on the internet by Homeland Security, seeking to employ people to help fight Terrorism, are the jobs they are attempting to fill at these Internment Camps!

What I don’t understand is why the members of the Press continue to follow Orders by not reporting anything when, from what my group of Internet Researchers have been able to determine; only members of Congress, the BAR, Federal Police and their families will be protected and exempt from these vaccinations! The members of the press will be forced to submit to this “death vaccine” the same as everyone else!

NOTE: I have pictures of hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins purchased by our government, which are being stockpiled in New Jersey. These coffins are for the burial of dead Americans during this planned mass genocide.

I also have the statement by the scientist. He has been making Radio Announcements from a Pirate Radio Station in Chicago, attempting to warn the public of this planned mass genocide!

And I have copies of a complaint and restraining order, recently filed with the FBI, by an Australian Journalist, charging that the FDA, the World Health Organization and the

U. S. Federal Government is planning a World Pandemic against the population of the earth and that the United States population is expected to be decimated!  

[BEWARE - BEWARE]

3) I met an elderly gentleman while living in Virginia. Somehow our conversation moved from the weather to the death of JFK and then the death of Franklin D. Roosevelt. I confessed to the gentleman that I had located Executive Orders signed by President Kennedy, six months before his assassination and that in those Executive Orders, President Kennedy disclosed that he and his brother Bobby, the Attorney General, have uncovered evidence that the Federal Reserve Bank was instituting a plan to undermine the American Economy!

President Kennedy “Ordered” the dismantling of the Federal Reserve Bank by these Executive Orders and “Ordered” that the U. S. Mint begin printing and circulating Silver Certificates to replace the Federal Reserve Notes in circulation. These facts were never presented to the special commission appointed to investigate JFK’s assassination and these Executive Orders were never repealed. In addition, the Federal Reserve was never dismantled and after JFK’s assassination, the U.S. Mint ceased the printing of Silver Certificates. In the years to follow, the Federal Reserve Bank attempted to remove all of those Silver Certificates from circulation and destroy them. Only coin collectors possess any of the original Silver Certificates. The Collectors can trade or sell them between each other but they are prohibited now by law, from circulating them back into the American economy! Imagine that, the Congress passed a law prohibiting the circulation of lawful currency!

4) This same elder gentleman told me that when he was a child of 12, his father was a Mortician in Washington, DC and his family resided at the Funeral Home where his father was employed. This Funeral Home was eventually engaged by the White House to embalm the corpse of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, upon his death. The elder gentleman then asked me; “Do you know why FDR’s funeral was a closed casket, when he died of natural causes?" I didn’t know the answer! Then the elder gentleman responded: “Because my father didn't know how to hide a bullet hole to the head!”

are you on karen hudes fb page?  senior council and economist for the world bank turned whistleblower who has joined other whistleblowers around the world?  send her a friend request. they prefer to call themselves "a sting operation." for over a year or more we have all been researching and sharing.  they are in the process now of attempting to get the uncut dollars and gold released (put back by jfk for humanity after finding out about "the evil one's" scheme) 10 days before he was assassinated. this was established by jfk per the green/hilton agreement.  she said that the signatory to release the gold and once again have gold backed currency is a man named wolfgang struck.  she has quite a few videos out on the subject.  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalbank...  there is so much more.  please join her on fb.  we need all of the "white hats" we can get! 

I was recently informed of this by another source who used to work with Cleon Skousen, whom I also knew. This comment was supposed to be under Joseph Cronin's comments, and pertains to Roosevelt's death. He got what he deserved, as far as I'm concerned, after the disservices he has done for this country.

Are your 2009 dates correct or is there a typo involved here?

I suspect people have been working on this for awhile. The 2009 reference simply needs updated to reflect the present. No biggie.

Just copied and paste Wayne ; researching citizens authority to arrest and finding all sorts of stuff . Sorry , I shouldn't have interrupted . How you do'in ?

I hadn't noticed you interrupting anything. Doing good, if I can just get myself motivated to the paperwork.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service