Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

President of America, or CEO of the United States Corporation?

Obama is the CEO of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

There are Two Constitutions

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dittos a 1000 times. The good news is that change is coming and it won't be from the District of Criminals.

In spite of the propaganda fear media machine, there are positive events geared for the right side of history in progress that will become public knowledge very soon. It will only take 2% of the people in this world to reach a higher Christ consciousness which is in progress and the rest will be history.

Divine intervention is in motion. Now is the time to invest in a rope making company. The slave plantation we call a country is coming to an end.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

Hi Don, just look at it this way. The UNITED STATES and those legislative bodies are working for the corporation called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA established in 1871 by the Act of 1871. What we think of as our "country" is not what is in those legislative bodies. Its a company like IBM, in business to make a profit, and the most profits are obtained in war. They took an oath of office but it was for the corporation, the constitution "of" the UNITED STATES instead of the oath of the constitution "for" the united States. Those legislative bodies ignore the people, because the people have no "standing". We have all checked the little box on the government forms that said "I am a UNITED STATES citizen. By doing that we all just made ourselves a corporation, just like the UNITED STATES. Corporations don't have rights, they have privileges. Corporations can't argue constitutional issues because they have no "standing". The CEO spends trillions of dollars on anything he wants because every dollar of debt benefits the owners of the Federal Reserve. They are mostly not even Americans and and collect 11% from every new dollar of debt created by the CEO and the corporate CONgress. Its a complete waste of time to write them or call them because they take their orders from the CEO. What is happening right now is a huge WAKE UP CALL. When the people find out that their votes never counted, and they have gone from sovereign, to slaves, they are given the keys to open the door of truth, which will set us all free.

Don Kepus said:

The legislative bodies of the States and the Fed Government are useless IDIOTS.     Why do you say that as they are purported to be the most respected and honorable people in the country.   I say that because :  Who in their right mind would waste billions of dollars on senseless programs to research and quantify the sex life of worms, gnats, frogs, tobacco, long deceased bugs and animals of extinction.  Who would allow the approve of the murder of over 56 million unborn babies.  Who in their right mind would order the senseless murder of our military in foreign countries and pay their governments for the right to kill their people.   Who in their right mind would spend TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS  they do not have and which are decades beyond their ability to repay the loans.   Who in their right minds would purposely waste millions on incarcerating the poor who may have less than a pound of marijuana in their possession, while taxing the landowner to stop growing tobacco, tax the manufacturer to make tobacco products, tax the people who smoke the cigarettes and then pay to save their lives due to the  harmful effects of the tobacco use.   Only in America do the hypocritical dorky legislators and politicians openly practice harmful and illegal acts in ruling the people.    They pay them to commit a crime, tax them for committing the crime and tax them again to pay for the incarceration of the criminal.

Only in America is the criminal leadership element, THE LAW.   The open subversive twisting of the  wording of the law will bring this country to its knees while the uneducated and lazy citizen goes about his daily routine in a fog, completely oblivious to his destruction and and remains apathetic to his surroundings and lifestyle.

As they say, it's not those who vote that count. It's those who count the votes.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

I will add that with black box voting, we have not elected anyone to any office in the last few decades. We get the illusion that we are actually exercising our right as an American to elect our leaders, but in reality with black box voting we never elected anyone, and we also had to check that box that says - I am  United States citizen in order to vote. If you don't check that box, you don't get to vote. I wrote the Secretary of State here in California and told them I was not a UNITED STATES citizen. I am a citizen of the republic of California and where do I vote? I got ignored of course.

The lies, deceit, fraud, corruption, evilness, greed, etc is all coming to light and the rats are jumping ship. When it becomes news that these bastard criminals disguised behind respectability are being arrested and tried for treason and every other crime under the sun, we will know that real change has finely arrived and it is coming in spite of what the lame stream treasonous media continues to put out.

Leaders? Where?

Karl Norman Meyers said:

I will add that with black box voting, we have not elected anyone to any office in the last few decades. We get the illusion that we are actually exercising our right as an American to elect our leaders, but in reality with black box voting we never elected anyone, and we also had to check that box that says - I am  United States citizen in order to vote. If you don't check that box, you don't get to vote. I wrote the Secretary of State here in California and told them I was not a UNITED STATES citizen. I am a citizen of the republic of California and where do I vote? I got ignored of course.

Yeah right. They are certainly not our leaders. We will have a new election after the criminals in CONgress have all been locked up, and it will be the old fashioned way with paper ballots

Over 700 CEO's and high level; banking executives have already resigned in the last two years. Why would a CEO of a bank resign? They resign to reduce the amount of time they will spend in prison. The republic has been restored and now the cleanup starts, and its time to clean the house and take out the trash.

Right on! That's why I keep telling everyone that the best investment you can make right now is in a rope making company.

The rats are jumping ship.

The Pope has also come out with something astounding a few days ago. For those who don't know, all corporations stem from a creation of Roman Civil Law at the Vatican. The Federal Reserve is a corporation, the UNITED STATES is a corporation. The rats are jumping ship because their protections are going away as of September 1st. Here is what the Pope did:

Pope's decree about to cause mass resignations?

My Question:  Who else is going to do a runner before September first?  Shall we start taking bets?

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013. One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013. Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these "persons" can now be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; [we call that Eternal Essence Inbodied -AK] for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

Here is his decree:

APOSTOLIC LETTER 

ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO

OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF

FRANCIS

ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE

IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;

b) crimes referred to:
- in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
- in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code; when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;

c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:
a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

FRANCISCUS

Great post Karl. This is getting exciting. They can run, but they can't hide. I believe that the present authorities in Iceland are still tracking down the financial terrorist around the world that tried to destroy their country. Now it will be our turn. The amazing thing about this is the fact that the majority of the masses haven't a clue on what is happening here, but they are beginning to wake up.It makes me wonder how much we still don't really know, but at least we have our eyes open.

The evil selfish greedy bastards of this world are all soon to be extracted.

I agree.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service