Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

When parents bring a child into the world it is their God given responsibility to preserve, protect and defend that child as well as  to educate them.  When you send your child to a government school for 13 years to be programmed you are like the sheep that send their lambs to a school run by wolves.

Government schools program our children to become robots that are incapable of critical thinking. They are  taught what to think rather than on how to think. They are rewarded for coloring inside of the lines and punished when they think outside of the box. Conformity is rewarded and creativity is discouraged.

Teaching and testing all of the students on a common curriculum is like trying to teach a fish to climb a tree or ride a bike.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, you cite Deuteronomy, fifth book of The Hebrew Bible, then reference the New Testament, to make a point. Jesus said, "I have not come to change The Law, but to fulfill it".

The New Testament was not writen during the lifetime of Jesus and indeed the Law was changed from the original Bible. That in itself negates your contention.

I am not attacking anyones religious belief system here, just pointing out a conflict exists in a basic premise.

I am no defender of greed, or our Central Banking system and have worked for repeal of the 16th Amendment.

I am in favor of our right to pursue our rational self interest. Bankers do provide a service and that service requires assets and a high level of preparation. Their right to remuneration is no different, than our own.

Someone else may say this better than I.

Actually It was not a bait and switch. The Constitution wasn't written to be a law of any sort. It stated that The States signing were pledging a mutual defense of each other to protect against the European super powers of the day. It also created a group of people to settle disputes that would arise between the states so that the states could get along and not end up arguing until they divided destroying the alliance. It gave the elected and appointed people the ability to negotiate  with foreign powers for the alliance. It also provided for a mutual navy to protect the alliance states. It clearly in several spots states that this federal government was to have no true power over the sovereign states and their independence except when dealing with foreign powers. The Constitution makes it clear that god is the ultimate law and that ultimate sovereignty lies with the individual people. Also in the tenth amendment it clearly states "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people." The end powers of sovereignty belong to the people.. The people who now rule us have taken their steps slowly and have enslaved us mentally with was has become our own choice. We the people have sat back and been so enthralled with our own desires and the want to not have to worry over things have given them our sovereignty.

Fredrick, I agree with you. I say to Edward; you need to look at things with a more open eye. Usury is a sin. Well then leave the sinners to their own demise. God himself gave us the 10 commandments and said these are the laws he gives that must be obeyed.

If you follow these laws then you are not breaking covenant with God. Jesus gave us laws to go further than did God. Jesus said to "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". He also said to " Be as the children for their's is the kingdom of God". Then Jesus also said, "But I say to you, do not resist one who is evil, but if anyone will have struck you on your right cheek, offer to him the other also." Jesus made his commandments simple to understand just as his father did. Any who follow these will get to Heaven.

You need to quit attacking any others because by your attacks and insults towards others leaves you as sinful as those committing usury. Ye who is without sin throw the first stone. 

We should not be fighting among ourselves. The enemy of our freedom and our right to follow Our God in our way is bringing our nation and our freedom under their boots. We are too few in number and most are so indoctrinated that they attack us when we try to open their eyes. Find our common ground.

We have a powerful enemy that is just about finished dealing the death knell of the final bits of our liberty. We must unite and fight if we are to have any chance at salvaging our freedom.

If we consider the source of Law, it starts with the LONANG. But the laws of NATURE come first, then Nature's God second, then governments and Constitutions after that.

There is no reason we can't use all of that to guide us toward the light. Our Constitution is flawed and does intentionally carry forward the debt created by the "money-changers". The same money changers of old. Nothing new except what has been forgotten, eh?

I think Edward would agree with that conclusion, but he is suggesting that we need a return to the Bible and the word of God to get there.

Most are suggesting a return to the Constitution instead of or in conjunction with the Bible. He does not believe the Constitution is useful for this purpose.  It is a flawed document and on that I must agree. It is flawed. It might just be time for a renewal.

But this IS the Constitution Club, not the Bible Club, so I'm not sure this is the exact right forum for him to get his point taken all the way through.

I would say that the Constitution is not worth much without the LONANG as it's foundation.

I know you're just trying to inform us. There was never a presumption otherwise. Your source however, is not the only contribution to mankind. And in that I offer:

"What the government is, if it be not a tyranny, which the men of our choice have conferred on our President, and the President of our choice has assented to, & accepted over the friendly strangers, to whom the mild spirit of our country, & it’s laws had pledged hospitality & protection: that the men of our choice have more respected the bare suspicions of the President, than the solid rights of innocence, the claims of justification, the sacred force of truth, & the forms and substance of law & justice: in questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the constitution." - Thomas Jefferson

That's why we tried to further cement the ideas embodied in LONANG, The Bible, etc. To reinforce them NOT to ADD to them. Yes things were added, and I agree that the Bible says don't add to God's Law. That's exactly the problem I have with the Constitution. Not the fact that it's a constitutors deception, which it certainly seems to be, but that it is flawed in many ways, not the least of which, that it attempts to pervert God's Law. In this I think we agree.

Bottom line is a person is a fiction, a human being is a living soul made in the image of God.

If you're looking for GMO's look no further. You have found them. I believe the theories proposed by Von Daniken, that we were and are, Sons of the Sun, or Anu Naki. I believe our mysterious advancements were intentional. 

If we were "created" then science would solve that puzzle and conclude that the most logical explanation for that is simple. GMO.

We were genetically modified in order to bring about a level of intelligence that would launch as forward as a race and thus, we were "Created". No one alive today has ever seen the original "Creator(s)". (Remember that many societies believed in more than one "God").

I'm a little sick of this bickering back and forth over belief systems and that's exactly what they are. So don't come off as though your belief system is in any way factual. You guys love to quote the Bible as your basis for some factual representation of the truth. Unfortunately for you Bible thumpers there are hundreds of varying belief systems on planet earth and all or most of them have their own book [bible] of references to bolster their beliefs. None, not a single one can prove any of their beliefs with FACTS and that's why they are called beliefs.

Of course everyone thinks their system is the only system and its been that way for thousands of years. How else can you get a 19 year old to strap on a sword and a shield [or a gun] and walk into a slaughter.  They believe, because someone told them, that dying wasn't the end of the road. If you live a good life and sacrifice it for the good of mankind you will live forever---somewhere, or you'll get a couple of dozen virgins when you get there.

Who created these religions in the first place? People who figured out they could reap the goodies from the workers by claiming to have an inside track with the Creator on everything. Yes, support me with a mere 10% of your energy and follow a few rules and you get -----ETERNAL LIFE!!!!

All religions are a formal institution of a type of government. I personally see the Bible as a book of laws, most of which seem to make sense. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  I would venture to say that almost every religion on earth has the same intonement. That pretty well sums it up doesn't it? How much more does one have to know about living a good and honorable life?

I think the purpose of this site is for the purpose of us helping each other, not to prove what astute Biblical scholars we are. 

Had the rich white delegates at the Constitutional Convention men from the northern states insisted that the institution of slavery be abolished in the Constitution the Constitution would never had been ratified bt the Southern States. instead of creating one union of states, they would have created two separate countries.

In order to have a Constitution that would be acceptable to the Southern States, they needed to abandon fundamentals of the Declaration of Independence. This compromise planted the seeds that ultimately led to the war of Northern Aggression.

Yes, slavery was a very contentious point for the founding fathers.  The problem of slavery should never have become an issue that the federal government had the power to deal with. The federal government interfering in that one point began the usurpation of power for the federal government. They had seized the power to dictate constraints on new states entering. Those rich white men had begun to taste the power they could seize. It grew very slowly until the Civil War. The federal government needed an ever growing amount of money to fund its power grabbing. They were at the time limited to tariffs to raise money. They put high tariffs on southern trade with the European states to raise their money. When the south seceded the federal government was going to loose their tariffs. They would be forced to raise money through taxes on the northern businesses. The businesses pressed for the war to keep from having taxes and force the southern states to be their customers or pay the tariffs.

Is this available with a shareable link?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service