Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The owners of the corporation that is doing business as the UNITED STATES are the stock holders.  While their names are not published, we know that the stockholders of the Federal Reserve and the IRS are also the same criminals that own the stock in the corporate UNITED STATES.

We the People are the employees of the corporation and the Congressmen and women that are elected answer to the stockholders and not the employees.  As long as our elected officials take their marching orders from the stockholders and not the people, our nation is destined to fail.

Replacing one set of corrupt politicians with new ones will not change anything as long as the stockholders are calling the shots.  Eliminate the bankers and we can restore liberty to the land that once was free.

Anyone that has a social security card is at least a part-time government employee of the UNITED STATES corporation.  Everyone that is registered to vote has affirmed that they are subjects to the jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES and that they no longer have God given rights. They merely have privileges granted to them by the government.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still consider myself sovereign. I do not engage in commerce with the corporation; you're right, I still have plates on my car, as they are still in force, but getting ready to make the transition soon. None of my vehicles are being used for commerce, so none of them need plates, and I have a 31 Ford and 27 Chevy which do not have vin # s. They have engine # s which are long gone. DMV converted the engine # s to vin # s, but I have the original titles to prove their "constructive fraud", as they did it without my permission. So, Norman, I guess you are right, but I am almost through with their entanglements, and I don't think they will be in power much longer anyway.

Now, for both of you. Several of the true prophets of the Lord (whether you accept them or not) have testified that both of you are partially right, partially not right.

There is going to be an attack made on this country, which most likely will include the nukes, as the war heads will be removed from the promised land. The wicked will destroy the wicked, be it by violence, disease (man made, or otherwise), natural disaster, or whatever. Don't think that all who are harmed are just the wicked, as a lot of righteous will be taken as well, but it will not hurt their eternal standing with the Lord, and it is the responsibility of those who are trying to be righteous, to "repent and be obedient" as they will be the only ones who will make it through this war. The righteous will receive a great deal of protection though. In spite of the fact that the Church had an office in the Twin Towers, not one missionary was hurt. They were all away at the time of the incident. The daughter of a friend works at the Pentagon, right where the missile hit (not airplane), She got up, went to get a pop, and was across the building when the missile hit. Getting a can of pop saved her life, not that the pop did her any good! There are lots of other similar stories! It is the house cleaning party to prepare for the second coming of the Savior. He cannot come to the promised land with so much corruption, homosexualism, abortion, and other forms of murder. No, I couldn't care less about being politically correct. As a matter of fact, something that was never released in the news pertaining to the tornado that hit Salt Lake City a few years ago, all three buildings that were destroyed, were places of homosexualism, and they were very suspicious about the moral character of the person who was killed in his pick-up when a tree fell on it, because of the other incidences. I call a spade a spade, and that is the way it is. President Hinckley, The previous prophet who died a few years ago, made the statement in world wide conference that "It is not guns and ammunition that is going to get you through this, it is repentance and obedience."  The Lord's house is a house of order and organization, and he is going to use the wicked to destroy the wicked, so as to permit those who want to live righteously to do so, through this upcoming millennium. I am going to be gone for a few days. I'll check in when I get back.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

One thing I will add for Rhonda. You can't lose your sovereignty because you are not sovereign. You are a debt slave of the cabal, and we will all get our sovereignty back when these corrupt evil disgusting bankers and politicians are arrested and removed from their positions. No one is sovereign as long as we are in the several declared states of national emergency, flying the gold fringed flags in the UNITED STATES corporation. You can think you are sovereign if you want but from my copy of Bouvier's 1870 law dictionary says you are not:

Sovereign - A chief ruler with supreme power; a king or other ruler with limited power

I couldn't understand much of any of the song. When music is louder than lyrics, I miss the lyrics. He is not always the most understood singer on top of it. The only song he has ever done that was easy for me to understand was Ricki, as I recall. I did however get the message because of the pictures. I have been well aware of the issues since our youth, since we are the same age!!

Rhonda Herrington said:

Wayne, I think you can get the jest of the song. Look who are wearing white hats at the end and this video is written about what our politicians are really doing and they are all guilty of it. Running guns and drugs. Fast and Furious, Benghazi. Heck, think back to Oliver North and the Iran contra deal. This is what this criminal gang of Chicago Thugs are all about. And Hillary Cliinton is from Chicago suburbs. Park Ridge. This is where the gangsters thrived and entered politics. This is where all the Union started as well as Detroit. And look at Detriot, what a war zone that has been for the last 20 -30 years.

Wayne Bachmann said:

I can't understand the lyrics. Makes no sense to me. But, I had a video tape put out by Clinton's lawyer, exposing the massive amount of corruption and deaths associated with the Clinton administration. I loaned the tape to somebody, don't recall who, and that lawyer is now listed among the strange deaths tied to the Clintons, so I can't get another copy of the tape.

Rhonda Herrington said:

Wayne, I have not done any research on it and I think you are right. Maybe we need to look at this and determine where these guys are coming from. On a more lighter side, go to You Tube and listen to Steely Dan "Kid Charlemagne"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5EQaEHNeco  

This is who we are up against. A corrupt, drug dealing, gun running cabal.

Wayne Bachmann said:

I am not sure if it is the same white hats group, but all parties concerned may want to do a search on underground cities being blown up. Supposedly the group that did it are known as white hats. The underground cities that were blown up are/were underground safe havens for those who want to take us over. There is another one being built under the Denver Airport, from what my neighbors told me. They have relatives who live nearby, who are witnessing this big mound of dirt appear in the area, and lots of concrete trucks going to the airport.

Rhonda Herrington said:

Karl: I have seen some of the info that you are quoting and it sounds like propaganda. This White Hat good guy sounds like a UN written report. If we allow anyone global, any global group or monetary system to go into effect we are giving away our  sovereignty. I have to question where your info is coming from and if it is from a deceptive source to confuse people and make the NWO come into power by claiming they are the good guys here to restore our republic and get rid of the crooks while they are actually the cabal trying to take over this country and are the same people who are bringing all this misfortune on  us. They are masters of deception.

Meyers said:

Well Don, every time you applied for a credit card or went to a college class or registered to vote, or if you joined the military, you checked that little box that said - I am a citizen of the UNITED STATES. Before 1913 there were no citizens of the UNITED STATES. Everyone was a citizen of their State.  Even though you were not of legal age to enter into contract, by implied consent you are indeed a citizen of the corporation. Also, the corporation does not honor any laws because the Constitution does not apply to slaves. Slaves have privileges, not rights. There is however some good news. There have been some people known as white knights or good guys that have been working for decades to restore our republic, and shut down the corporation, and that is happening right now. There is a new banking system almost ready to go that ousts the Federal Reserve criminal cartel. This new banking system is global and the age of fiat currency is ending now. You will know this has happened when you see the gold fringed flags go away, along with their corrupt courts. We are going back to the Common Law too. Here is a link to an article regarding the return of the united States to the gold/silver standard: http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1366647811.php

Don Kepus said:

They say we are part of the Corporate United States when we are given our Soc Sec Numbers.  They cannot hold a lawful argument as a person under the age of 18 cannot enter into a contract of any kind and be held lawfully liable for its requirements.    Therefore we are not employees of the United States and we are CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS AVOWED AND PLEDGED TO UNDER OUR STATEMENTS are held to the VALIDITY OF LAW OF THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.   We do not have to pay the corporation for anything it does when they act as part of the corporate United States, IRS, Fed Reserve, etc.   Until the government entity dissolves itself as doing business as the Corp. U.S. of A.  tehy have no legal recourse against anyone born after 1933 or date they formed the corporate entity.    By fraudulently claiming we are to pay homage to them, cannot stand up to a lawful argument in court.   They same goes true for the abolishment of the existing court and legislative bodies.   

FEMA camps are more than just your theory. I know people who have seen them, my computer repairman for one, who is the son of someone who was high up in the military before being killed. The son of another friend of mine stumbled onto one of them when he and friends were hiking. It was not a welcome party that met them, and ordered them to get out of the area. The brother of another friend met up with a couple truckers who showed him what was in their trucks. One truck was full of leg irons, the other truck was loaded with "MARTIAL LAW" signs. Both trucks were headed for the "West Coast". It's your choice what you do with the info. You can't say you weren't warned!
Karl Norman Meyers said:

Well sorry but the FEMA camps are not going to be used to round up all the patriotic Americans and no, they won't be using any nukes to do anything. Yeah my ET friends have said that they won't allow any nukes to be used ever again on Earth and yes they can do that. They have already flown over several nuclear missile sites and DEACTIVATED all of the nukes several times. I do not live in fear and will not go off promoting fear with anyone. The Bible is a good book but it was written by men, and it has been altered so many time over the centuries that it is nothing like the original. Now it refers to "dollars" instead of pieces of silver. Sorry but a dollar did not exist 2000 years ago and we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Churches have also been used to control the people for centuries too. The Catholics have God sitting up in a chair in the clouds and the guy with horns in hell just waiting. The Pope came out in the 1970's and admitted to the world that they made up the devil and hell. They said they were sorry and should not have done it. The FEMA camps stuff is old Internet junk. The old world order is out of business and you should stop promoting negative energy. The bad guys did build those camps but they are going to be in them, not us. You are funny. You say that Americans are going to mow down Americans like grass? Come on lady, Americans won't kill Americans. We are not in a civil war. You may say I am nuts for believing in ascended masters, and angels but who sold you that story that Americans are going to mow Americans down like the grass? We won't need to fight the US military. They are us. You have been fed a good one there and you sound like you bought the whole story. I don't know a single American former military or anyone else for that matter who has plans to shoot his fellow Americans because someone at the UN will say so? You think that will really happen? The law has not been suspended. I am sure if you call the police to report that someone is mowing down Americans, they will respond right away. Yeah there is massive corruption but please stop trying to spread that crap about patriots being rounded up and shot by fellow Americans. That is a movie that the Zionists have yet to make, but it could be a block buster:-)

Karl: do some research on the dead sea scrolls found in Qum in 1947. they contained some of the oldest manuscripts of the book of Isaiah and guess what they were exactly what we have in our Bibles today. The inspired word of God has remained unchanged because God has overseen the process and maintained his word. The Bible describes Damascus being destroyed in an hour with people's eyes melting in their socket. That's in the book of Isaiah. it's found in Isaiah 17. People who give all those old arguments are just rumor mongering about something they know very little about and a book that they have never read. How can you make an argument on a book you have never read and know nothing about based solely on what you have heard other people say. That is a lefty argument if I ever heard on. lol

Wayne Bachmann said:

FEMA camps are more than just your theory. I know people who have seen them, my computer repairman for one, who is the son of someone who was high up in the military before being killed. The son of another friend of mine stumbled onto one of them when he and friends were hiking. It was not a welcome party that met them, and ordered them to get out of the area. The brother of another friend met up with a couple truckers who showed him what was in their trucks. One truck was full of leg irons, the other truck was loaded with "MARTIAL LAW" signs. Both trucks were headed for the "West Coast". It's your choice what you do with the info. You can't say you weren't warned!
Karl Norman Meyers said:

Well sorry but the FEMA camps are not going to be used to round up all the patriotic Americans and no, they won't be using any nukes to do anything. Yeah my ET friends have said that they won't allow any nukes to be used ever again on Earth and yes they can do that. They have already flown over several nuclear missile sites and DEACTIVATED all of the nukes several times. I do not live in fear and will not go off promoting fear with anyone. The Bible is a good book but it was written by men, and it has been altered so many time over the centuries that it is nothing like the original. Now it refers to "dollars" instead of pieces of silver. Sorry but a dollar did not exist 2000 years ago and we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Churches have also been used to control the people for centuries too. The Catholics have God sitting up in a chair in the clouds and the guy with horns in hell just waiting. The Pope came out in the 1970's and admitted to the world that they made up the devil and hell. They said they were sorry and should not have done it. The FEMA camps stuff is old Internet junk. The old world order is out of business and you should stop promoting negative energy. The bad guys did build those camps but they are going to be in them, not us. You are funny. You say that Americans are going to mow down Americans like grass? Come on lady, Americans won't kill Americans. We are not in a civil war. You may say I am nuts for believing in ascended masters, and angels but who sold you that story that Americans are going to mow Americans down like the grass? We won't need to fight the US military. They are us. You have been fed a good one there and you sound like you bought the whole story. I don't know a single American former military or anyone else for that matter who has plans to shoot his fellow Americans because someone at the UN will say so? You think that will really happen? The law has not been suspended. I am sure if you call the police to report that someone is mowing down Americans, they will respond right away. Yeah there is massive corruption but please stop trying to spread that crap about patriots being rounded up and shot by fellow Americans. That is a movie that the Zionists have yet to make, but it could be a block buster:-)

Karl check out the info on Russian troops in the US for training exercises. it will not be American's firing on Americans. It will be UN foreign troops that have been coming into this country for over a year now, that I know of maybe longer.

Rhonda Herrington said:

Karl: do some research on the dead sea scrolls found in Qum in 1947. they contained some of the oldest manuscripts of the book of Isaiah and guess what they were exactly what we have in our Bibles today. The inspired word of God has remained unchanged because God has overseen the process and maintained his word. The Bible describes Damascus being destroyed in an hour with people's eyes melting in their socket. That's in the book of Isaiah. it's found in Isaiah 17. People who give all those old arguments are just rumor mongering about something they know very little about and a book that they have never read. How can you make an argument on a book you have never read and know nothing about based solely on what you have heard other people say. That is a lefty argument if I ever heard on. lol

Wayne Bachmann said:

Karl Norman Meyers said:

Well, the Zionist Mainstream Media (ZMM) wants us all to be in fear but we now have a 3D printer that can make an AK47 that will fire 600 rounds without a failure and it has no serial numbers. We can print hundreds or thousands of these guns, and there is no way to track any of them. It costs about $8000. for a basic good 3D printer, and you can get a really good one like the one Jay Leno has for $20,000. It kind of takes the fear porn away when you or I can make 100 AK47's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wym1LF3mmYo#at=70

Yeah I read all the fear porn about the FEMA camps. Why do you think that was put out? Could it be to put you in fear so you can be controlled really easily? I am on the list and they can come and get me any time. Like I said, that was the plan of the dark agenda who thought they could still do anything but they can't. I do not live in fear and refuse to believe that someone is going to come here, arrest me for a crime I have not committed, and take me to one of those camps. They have enough camps for 330 million? Come on people stop spreading negativity. Think positive a be wise. Don't be a dumb ass and fall for the ZNN fear porn. UN troops are not going to attack Americans. Russians were our allies a long time ago and now America is referred to as our "partner" by Putin. For many of you, you believe in and promote negative thoughts. Stop. You will all be blown away by what is about to happen and it is not bad, it is awesome! Instead of sending out some negative information about fear porn that you got and want to send it to your whole "list", delete it. Ever watch the movie The Secret? What you focus on, you attract. Where your thoughts are, there you are. If you put your thoughts on FEMA camps and the bad guys doing anything, then you will have that in your world because that is where your mind is. Think instead of thoughts like, thousands of bankers arrested, along with most of Congress. New technologies from ET's and our own inventions that have been sequestered will soon will be released and will allow us to never worry about paying money for a house payment, or rent or heat and power. No one will need to work at a job, so that bankers get paid for loans they never gave us. We will do what we want to do and love to do. True freedom is coming and it won't be years and years. It will be in weeks. 3D printing is phase one of replicator technology from Star trek. Remember the Beatles said it - I am he as you are me and we are all together. We are one. As long as you live by the universal law to harm no one, you have nothing to fear, not even fear itself.

I don't know where you buy your kool-aid but I do wish you would keep you lies to your self. This is a GOD fearing Nation in spite of Satans offspring in charge at the moment. If you chose not to believe that's you privilage I just wish you would find another site to burp on. Maybe you should go to W.M. and purchase a small paperback titled Heaven Is Real it's only $13.00 And I pray it'll open your eyes before God turns you over.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

You must be a Zionist. Pissed you off eh?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service