Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The owners of the corporation that is doing business as the UNITED STATES are the stock holders.  While their names are not published, we know that the stockholders of the Federal Reserve and the IRS are also the same criminals that own the stock in the corporate UNITED STATES.

We the People are the employees of the corporation and the Congressmen and women that are elected answer to the stockholders and not the employees.  As long as our elected officials take their marching orders from the stockholders and not the people, our nation is destined to fail.

Replacing one set of corrupt politicians with new ones will not change anything as long as the stockholders are calling the shots.  Eliminate the bankers and we can restore liberty to the land that once was free.

Anyone that has a social security card is at least a part-time government employee of the UNITED STATES corporation.  Everyone that is registered to vote has affirmed that they are subjects to the jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES and that they no longer have God given rights. They merely have privileges granted to them by the government.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They say we are part of the Corporate United States when we are given our Soc Sec Numbers.  They cannot hold a lawful argument as a person under the age of 18 cannot enter into a contract of any kind and be held lawfully liable for its requirements.    Therefore we are not employees of the United States and we are CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS AVOWED AND PLEDGED TO UNDER OUR STATEMENTS are held to the VALIDITY OF LAW OF THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.   We do not have to pay the corporation for anything it does when they act as part of the corporate United States, IRS, Fed Reserve, etc.   Until the government entity dissolves itself as doing business as the Corp. U.S. of A.  tehy have no legal recourse against anyone born after 1933 or date they formed the corporate entity.    By fraudulently claiming we are to pay homage to them, cannot stand up to a lawful argument in court.   They same goes true for the abolishment of the existing court and legislative bodies.   

That's right! That is the response they will get from me, if it is ever brought up. I was only 15 or 16 when I got my SSI card, so not only was it under age, but was done without full disclosure! I do disagree with the name. Our Founding Fathers spelled it with a lower case u in united. The upper case U did not come about until the corporation was created, and that is how you can tell the difference in the spelling as to which one is being referred to.

Well Don, every time you applied for a credit card or went to a college class or registered to vote, or if you joined the military, you checked that little box that said - I am a citizen of the UNITED STATES. Before 1913 there were no citizens of the UNITED STATES. Everyone was a citizen of their State.  Even though you were not of legal age to enter into contract, by implied consent you are indeed a citizen of the corporation. Also, the corporation does not honor any laws because the Constitution does not apply to slaves. Slaves have privileges, not rights. There is however some good news. There have been some people known as white knights or good guys that have been working for decades to restore our republic, and shut down the corporation, and that is happening right now. There is a new banking system almost ready to go that ousts the Federal Reserve criminal cartel. This new banking system is global and the age of fiat currency is ending now. You will know this has happened when you see the gold fringed flags go away, along with their corrupt courts. We are going back to the Common Law too. Here is a link to an article regarding the return of the united States to the gold/silver standard: http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1366647811.php

Don Kepus said:

They say we are part of the Corporate United States when we are given our Soc Sec Numbers.  They cannot hold a lawful argument as a person under the age of 18 cannot enter into a contract of any kind and be held lawfully liable for its requirements.    Therefore we are not employees of the United States and we are CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS AVOWED AND PLEDGED TO UNDER OUR STATEMENTS are held to the VALIDITY OF LAW OF THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.   We do not have to pay the corporation for anything it does when they act as part of the corporate United States, IRS, Fed Reserve, etc.   Until the government entity dissolves itself as doing business as the Corp. U.S. of A.  tehy have no legal recourse against anyone born after 1933 or date they formed the corporate entity.    By fraudulently claiming we are to pay homage to them, cannot stand up to a lawful argument in court.   They same goes true for the abolishment of the existing court and legislative bodies.   

There is still an out that has not been mentioned.

Any contract that has been made without "full disclosure" is null and void". I do not have the court cases in front of me to quote, but I do have them, and I am sure many others have them as well. I have never had full disclosure made to me of my debit card, but------ I am no longer permitted to use it since I have renounced my citizenship in the UNITED STATES. I can still use it for ID, but I am not permitted to buy or sell with it, regardless of the money being in the account (phony money). I have a "Fee Schedule" to give to cops when they pull me over. I have reserved my rights, via UCC 1-308, UCC 1-103.6, and the old UCC 1-207, as well as a large notice of it in the news paper here in Logan Utah. It started out with " I, Wayne Bachmann, am no longer a citizen of the UNITED STATES, which is not a country, but a corporation registered in Delaware ............... .  I was told that I am the first person to have ever done that, but I wanted proof that I have put the public on legal/lawful notice. Check the Herald Journal, Logan, Utah, November 30, 2012, if you want verification. It is in the Public Notices section.

By the way, Karl Norman Meyers, I checked out your link. It was great!! Thank you. I was glad to see that Utah Gov., Gary Herbert was a signer, the first, if I am not mistaken.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

Well Don, every time you applied for a credit card or went to a college class or registered to vote, or if you joined the military, you checked that little box that said - I am a citizen of the UNITED STATES. Before 1913 there were no citizens of the UNITED STATES. Everyone was a citizen of their State.  Even though you were not of legal age to enter into contract, by implied consent you are indeed a citizen of the corporation. Also, the corporation does not honor any laws because the Constitution does not apply to slaves. Slaves have privileges, not rights. There is however some good news. There have been some people known as white knights or good guys that have been working for decades to restore our republic, and shut down the corporation, and that is happening right now. There is a new banking system almost ready to go that ousts the Federal Reserve criminal cartel. This new banking system is global and the age of fiat currency is ending now. You will know this has happened when you see the gold fringed flags go away, along with their corrupt courts. We are going back to the Common Law too. Here is a link to an article regarding the return of the united States to the gold/silver standard: http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1366647811.php

Don Kepus said:

From my research it looks like we will see every statute passed since 1933 deleted very soon, and don't worry about any need to go to their corrupt admiralty courts any more. Those have been kicked back to the current sea.

Karl: I have seen some of the info that you are quoting and it sounds like propaganda. This White Hat good guy sounds like a UN written report. If we allow anyone global, any global group or monetary system to go into effect we are giving away our  sovereignty. I have to question where your info is coming from and if it is from a deceptive source to confuse people and make the NWO come into power by claiming they are the good guys here to restore our republic and get rid of the crooks while they are actually the cabal trying to take over this country and are the same people who are bringing all this misfortune on  us. They are masters of deception.

Meyers said:

Don Kepus said:

I am not sure if it is the same white hats group, but all parties concerned may want to do a search on underground cities being blown up. Supposedly the group that did it are known as white hats. The underground cities that were blown up are/were underground safe havens for those who want to take us over. There is another one being built under the Denver Airport, from what my neighbors told me. They have relatives who live nearby, who are witnessing this big mound of dirt appear in the area, and lots of concrete trucks going to the airport.

Rhonda Herrington said:

Karl: I have seen some of the info that you are quoting and it sounds like propaganda. This White Hat good guy sounds like a UN written report. If we allow anyone global, any global group or monetary system to go into effect we are giving away our  sovereignty. I have to question where your info is coming from and if it is from a deceptive source to confuse people and make the NWO come into power by claiming they are the good guys here to restore our republic and get rid of the crooks while they are actually the cabal trying to take over this country and are the same people who are bringing all this misfortune on  us. They are masters of deception.

Meyers said:

Don Kepus said:

Wayne, I have not done any research on it and I think you are right. Maybe we need to look at this and determine where these guys are coming from. On a more lighter side, go to You Tube and listen to Steely Dan "Kid Charlemagne"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5EQaEHNeco  

This is who we are up against. A corrupt, drug dealing, gun running cabal.

Wayne Bachmann said:

I am not sure if it is the same white hats group, but all parties concerned may want to do a search on underground cities being blown up. Supposedly the group that did it are known as white hats. The underground cities that were blown up are/were underground safe havens for those who want to take us over. There is another one being built under the Denver Airport, from what my neighbors told me. They have relatives who live nearby, who are witnessing this big mound of dirt appear in the area, and lots of concrete trucks going to the airport.

Rhonda Herrington said:

Meyers said:

Don Kepus said:

Hi Rhonda, maybe a little background on me will help you to understand that I do not work for the cabal and am not promoting propaganda. I am a US Navy Vietnam war veteran. I joined the Navy at 17 thinking I was supporting my country. I served at sea and risked my life for freedom on board an ammunition ship in war time.  After discharge I became an Engineer/scientist at IBM and with my security clearance started working in the aerospace field at Onizuka AFB in Sunnyvale California.

I found out that the IRS was a fraud way back in the early 1980's. I fought the IRS before there was an Internet, because I learned that there was no law that requires anyone to file or pay the income tax, and that income taxes are voluntary, and must be apportioned. I stopped paying federal and State income taxes and a few years later the "bad guys" corrupted the grand Jury of San Francisco and indicted me for income tax evasion. I was faced with 20 years in prison and $200,000 in fines for standing up for the constitution. I played their game of hiring an expensive attorney, and got the charges reduced to willful failure to file. If I had gone to their admiralty court as pro se, I would have been put in jail for sure. I did not have to serve time in prison.

So, later on in life I learned about the plans for the new world order and how the "bad guys" wanted to kill off over 5 billion of us because we were too many for them to handle. As a result of their doing, we have aspartame, neotame and splenda in over 7000 foods, fluoride in our water and toothpaste, and we have been sprayed like little bugs from chem trails that have been poisoning everyone with aluminum, barium and strontium.

When I talk about the good guys part of what I have said is from several different "trusted" sources like Ben Fulford and David Wilcock and many more. I have also been a member of Freedom Club USA for over eight years, who have cracked the code of bank fraud. I am also guided and led always by the Christ spark in every one of my cells. On the morning of 9/11 NESARA was going to be announced. NESARA stands for the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. The bad guys knew that NESARA was going to end the Federal Reserve fiat currency system and shut down the war machine. Well, 19 Arabs with box cutters did not take NORAD down. 9/11 was an inside job and the biggest gold heist since 1933. Not one of the names of the so called Arab hijackers was on any flight manifest. The bad guys used building 7 in New York as their command center, and it was destroyed the same day. They destroyed all the evidence. Building 7 was not hit by any planes and only had a few small fires burning but came down in ten seconds.

Since then there have been rumors and more rumors and a lot of hopeful things in the works, but it always seemed like any time we try to fight them, we would lose. Now with the Internet and by one click we could scan the entire IRS code to see that there is no definition of "income" at all. We could also by one click send information out to millions. The early spring in the Middle East was happening because of people using cell phones and the Internet to get the truth out. In America we had the occupy movement, also using these tools.

So who are the white hats and the good guys? There have been stories circulating that the white hats are really on the dark side. Looks like if that is true, then we have been duped again, but I must say to use your own discernment and see what is true to you. For me, I AM connected to a spiritual side that says the dark hats time of rule has ended. In the last two years over 700 high level CEO's and CFO's in banking and key industry have resigned. Just last week the two top men at the Vatican bank have resigned facing criminal charges. CEO's at banks just do not quit unless there is something really serious going on. There is. Bankers have been running the war machine and own the media. We have all been constantly lied to by our corrupt politicians who work for and support the corporation USA Inc in their legislative democracy created in 1933.

On December 21st 2012 that was the last day of the Mayan calendar. It is the end of an "age" and the beginning of a new one known as the Golden Age. You can take it or leave it if you want but most of the teachings I have found in the last few years says wholeheartedly that we are indeed entering the Golden Age and this is year one. Look at what is going on. Thirty three million in Egypt rose up peacefully to take back their country. In Turkey, Brazil, and several other places the same thing is happening. The new banking system was not started by the cabal, it cuts off the cabal. Have you heard of BRICS? It stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. They built a whole new fiber optic network globally for the new banking system that does not allow fiat currency, or the Rothchilds or Bilderbergers. As part of that, the 99 year contract with the Federal Reserve ended last August and will never be renewed.

I know this is a lot but I have done a lot of research for years. Have no fear. That spark of God inside you protects you always, and it is indeed a very special time to be alive, to witness the ending of the time when America went to its lowest most corrupt time in the entire history of our country, and will restore the republic, because it is one nation under God.

I have very strong belief and faith that the bad guys are out of business. There have been several "false flag" events like Newtown and the Boston bombing, but we may not see much of that any more. Yes, they are not completely gone yet or out of business but their purse strings from the Federal Reserve have been severed. The new honest banking system will be one backed by gold, silver and platinum, and every country will back their currency by their own country real assets like the oil in Iraq. I hope this explains why I could not ever be on the dark side spreading propaganda. I am in the Light.

In my research I read that there were several underground places that were going to be where the bad guys escaped to after they started WWIII by launching nukes to try to kill us all off and live underground. They had plans for food, water, energy and every luxury they needed. Well, those bases were as I read destroyed by advanced sound technologies from our brothers and sisters from space.  One base was in Denver, another in DC, and Virginia, and there were 4.0 size quakes that were recorded when these bases were destroyed.

Karl: Thank you for the background you have provided. It really speaks volumes on how educated you are on the subject and that you truly understand what our Government has been up to these past 100 years. I agree with you completely regarding the Rothchilds and the Bilderbergers and that all these acts of terror are false flag events to bring about their control over the world. Where I would part company with you is the results of all of this. Where you are promoting a new age view of a golden age, I look forward to the reign of Jesus Christ for 1000 years. But this evil that exists can not be defeated by man. The best we can do is to continue to get the truth out and inform as many people as possible so as many can escape what is coming. Any knowledge I possess has come from the Bible and educating myself on world events as you have. Any wisdom I have comes from God and the Holy Spirit. What I expect to happen is that we will have to go through a Tribulation of evil ruling this planet and making war against humanity. I'm sure you will agree with me on this fact, that this war is a war against humanity and if you research the GA Guidestones you will see that the first declaration on the Agenda 21 is to reduce humanity to no more than 500,000,000. This means roughly 6 billion people have to die. The second is to control reproduction (i.e. Abortion, birth control and eliminate the families through same sex marriage, stopping reproduction of the species)

This is going to get much worse before it gets better and it will not be man who stops it, white hats or not. It can only be stopped by the return of Jesus Christ and intervention by God. Where you have a humanist view that man can solve the problems I have a spiritual view that the problems are too evil for man to have any power to stop. The only thing we can do is stand against it. And continue to get the truth out.

With so many voices in the world claiming to have the truth where does the average person go to know what is really true. For there to be truth there must be absolute truth. And who can you trust to have absolute truth by which all things can be judged. My Biblical education tells me, Only God is absolute truth and only his word is absolute truth. If you can find another absolute truth than show me. We need to be careful about how we believe because there are many false teachers out there. We have one deception upon another.  The reason I am suspicious of any global group that will solve the problems from outside our country is because this opens a path to a lack of sovereignty within our nation. That is dangerous to ever give up any of our sovereignty because we can not get it back if we give it up. 

I have seen the info going around the internet regarding the white hats and they are a shadow group and the rhetoric sounds like One world government to me. It has a secret element to it that reminds me of the shadow Government we now have and just more propaganda to lead people astray. I may be wrong but I have learned to trust my instincts and they have proved right more times than not.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

Hi Rhonda, maybe a little background on me will help you to understand that I do not work for the cabal and am not promoting propaganda. I am a US Navy Vietnam war veteran. I joined the Navy at 17 thinking I was supporting my country. I served at sea and risked my life for freedom on board an ammunition ship in war time.  After discharge I became an Engineer/scientist at IBM and with my security clearance started working in the aerospace field at Onizuka AFB in Sunnyvale California.

I found out that the IRS was a fraud way back in the early 1980's. I fought the IRS before there was an Internet, because I learned that there was no law that requires anyone to file or pay the income tax, and that income taxes are voluntary, and must be apportioned. I stopped paying federal and State income taxes and a few years later the "bad guys" corrupted the grand Jury of San Francisco and indicted me for income tax evasion. I was faced with 20 years in prison and $200,000 in fines for standing up for the constitution. I played their game of hiring an expensive attorney, and got the charges reduced to willful failure to file. If I had gone to their admiralty court as pro se, I would have been put in jail for sure. I did not have to serve time in prison.

So, later on in life I learned about the plans for the new world order and how the "bad guys" wanted to kill off over 5 billion of us because we were too many for them to handle. As a result of their doing, we have aspartame, neotame and splenda in over 7000 foods, fluoride in our water and toothpaste, and we have been sprayed like little bugs from chem trails that have been poisoning everyone with aluminum, barium and strontium.

When I talk about the good guys part of what I have said is from several different "trusted" sources like Ben Fulford and David Wilcock and many more. I have also been a member of Freedom Club USA for over eight years, who have cracked the code of bank fraud. I am also guided and led always by the Christ spark in every one of my cells. On the morning of 9/11 NESARA was going to be announced. NESARA stands for the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. The bad guys knew that NESARA was going to end the Federal Reserve fiat currency system and shut down the war machine. Well, 19 Arabs with box cutters did not take NORAD down. 9/11 was an inside job and the biggest gold heist since 1933. Not one of the names of the so called Arab hijackers was on any flight manifest. The bad guys used building 7 in New York as their command center, and it was destroyed the same day. They destroyed all the evidence. Building 7 was not hit by any planes and only had a few small fires burning but came down in ten seconds.

Since then there have been rumors and more rumors and a lot of hopeful things in the works, but it always seemed like any time we try to fight them, we would lose. Now with the Internet and by one click we could scan the entire IRS code to see that there is no definition of "income" at all. We could also by one click send information out to millions. The early spring in the Middle East was happening because of people using cell phones and the Internet to get the truth out. In America we had the occupy movement, also using these tools.

So who are the white hats and the good guys? There have been stories circulating that the white hats are really on the dark side. Looks like if that is true, then we have been duped again, but I must say to use your own discernment and see what is true to you. For me, I AM connected to a spiritual side that says the dark hats time of rule has ended. In the last two years over 700 high level CEO's and CFO's in banking and key industry have resigned. Just last week the two top men at the Vatican bank have resigned facing criminal charges. CEO's at banks just do not quit unless there is something really serious going on. There is. Bankers have been running the war machine and own the media. We have all been constantly lied to by our corrupt politicians who work for and support the corporation USA Inc in their legislative democracy created in 1933.

On December 21st 2012 that was the last day of the Mayan calendar. It is the end of an "age" and the beginning of a new one known as the Golden Age. You can take it or leave it if you want but most of the teachings I have found in the last few years says wholeheartedly that we are indeed entering the Golden Age and this is year one. Look at what is going on. Thirty three million in Egypt rose up peacefully to take back their country. In Turkey, Brazil, and several other places the same thing is happening. The new banking system was not started by the cabal, it cuts off the cabal. Have you heard of BRICS? It stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. They built a whole new fiber optic network globally for the new banking system that does not allow fiat currency, or the Rothchilds or Bilderbergers. As part of that, the 99 year contract with the Federal Reserve ended last August and will never be renewed.

I know this is a lot but I have done a lot of research for years. Have no fear. That spark of God inside you protects you always, and it is indeed a very special time to be alive, to witness the ending of the time when America went to its lowest most corrupt time in the entire history of our country, and will restore the republic, because it is one nation under God.

I have very strong belief and faith that the bad guys are out of business. There have been several "false flag" events like Newtown and the Boston bombing, but we may not see much of that any more. Yes, they are not completely gone yet or out of business but their purse strings from the Federal Reserve have been severed. The new honest banking system will be one backed by gold, silver and platinum, and every country will back their currency by their own country real assets like the oil in Iraq. I hope this explains why I could not ever be on the dark side spreading propaganda. I am in the Light.

How can you prove this and explain what you mean by our brother and sisters from space. In space there are the planets, the stars and the universe. Then there is God, Jesus his son and the Holy Spirit who created everything. The brothers and sisters you talk about are really fallen angels who have come to earth to rule and do rule this world. So any aliens who should come to this planet is a deception. a major false flag event like no other. It may be demons or it may be our own government with technology to deceive the masses to believe there is an alien invasion using technology that was created by the Nazi's. Anti gravity technology would make UFO's possible. The Government has had this technology since WWII and have had plenty of time to perfect it. Be careful about who you believe and what you believe. Many people will be lead astray and perish. The idea is to stay alive through all of this and to stand our ground for God and Country.

Karl Norman Meyers said:

In my research I read that there were several underground places that were going to be where the bad guys escaped to after they started WWIII by launching nukes to try to kill us all off and live underground. They had plans for food, water, energy and every luxury they needed. Well, those bases were as I read destroyed by advanced sound technologies from our brothers and sisters from space.  One base was in Denver, another in DC, and Virginia, and there were 4.0 size quakes that were recorded when these bases were destroyed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service