Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The Online Professor (6,462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Must Come Together to Save Our Nation

The Constitution was written by the representatives of the people to create a government that would protect the God given rights of the p…

Started by Keith Broaders

1 Feb 12, 2013

Quotes from the Founding Fathers

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, but when the government fears the people, there is liberty."Thomas Jefferson "Th…

0 Feb 12, 2013

The Creed of Freedom

INTRINSIC NATURE OF RIGHTS I believe that only individuals have rights, not the collective group; that these rights are intrinsic to eac…

0 Feb 11, 2013

Thanks Lloyd

Lloyd it was a pleasure speaking with you today. I would like to ask you to join the new website Click Here and join the group for the stat…

0 Feb 5, 2013

Governments are the Problem, Not the Solution

Most of the governments of the world are crime syndicates that control their people just as a  farmer controls their sheep. The governments…

0 Jan 18, 2013

The Recipe for Peace, Prosperity and Freedom

The recipe for peace, prosperity and freedom is found in the Declaration of Independence. We don't need to re-invent the wheel, all we nee…

0 Jan 13, 2013

The Foundation of the Nation

God created man and endowed him with a long list of natural or unalienable rights. Among those rights were the right to life, liberty and p…

0 Jan 9, 2013

G. Edward Griffin

Capitalism and Individualism Versus Collectivism and Monopolies The Collectivist Conspiracy Glenn Beck Interviews G. Edward Griffin One…

0 Jan 5, 2013

Theft and Taxes

0 Dec 27, 2012

Famous Quotes from Daniel Webster

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe... Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the…

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by DM Kingery

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service