The Online Professor (6,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will You Be Prepared?

Watch the following five videos that will take 30 approximately minutes  and then decide to sit back and wait for the inevitable collapse o…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Aug 2, 2014

How Wealthy are Our Public Servants?

Find Your Representatives Net Worth, 2012 It is difficult to gauge what a lawmaker is worth based on what they file because the disclosure…

0 Aug 2, 2014

Proclaim Liberty Throughout the Land

Proclaim Liberty Throughout all the Land Welcome to our new study course, Proclaim Liberty Throughout all the Land.  In this course you wi…

0 Jul 28, 2014

Natural Born Citizen

The "natural born Citizen." August 29, 2013 at 10:53pm The “natural born Citizen” By William James Wynne In order to know the true defini…

6 Jul 27, 2014

Ethical Governments

Ethical Government - Bob Podolsky Click Here Phone 602-861-3097

0 Jul 18, 2014

Keith Broaders

0 Jun 25, 2014

Articles

Everyone knows that the United States has gone bankrupt.  As the U.S. government and the Fed poured trillions of dollars of YOUR money into…

0 Jun 20, 2014

How to Enslave a Nation

President John Adams is credited with having said "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by sword. The other is by deb…

8 Jun 17, 2014

A License to Steal

I was a Life Insurance Agent for over twenty years, so I am speaking from my personal experience. Life Insurance agents are licensed by the…

11 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Quisno Rodonovich

Voluntary Servitude - Drowning in Debt

In the 19th Century the men and women who worked on the plantations were called slaves. Today, they are called employees. Slavery or involu…

3 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Gregory Kenneth Soderberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service