Click on the image above to get started

For mire information call Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The Online Professor (6,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Meaning of Equality

Everyone on the planet is unique as witnessed by the fact that no two individuals have the same finger prints. Each individual was born wit…

Started by Keith Broaders

70 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

There is No Such Thing as a Free Lunch

Make no mistake about it, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Everything that the government gives away must be paid for by somebody e…

8 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Sheri Cline

Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports

The fraudulent way the government agencies do their accounting allows the insiders to steal from the public, billions of dollars every year…

2 Mar 22, 2015

Justice and Equality Can Not Co-Exist

It is impossible for everyone to be equal in every way. You can't get a cow to lay eggs, and you can't legislatively transform a 110 pound…

0 Mar 22, 2015

Will You Sign a New Pledge of Allegiance?

My Pledge of Allegiance "I was born free and am entitled to all of the rights granted to me by my Creator. Freedom is my birthright and pre…

34 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Keith Broaders

Security is Not Freedom

If God wanted man to be secure he would have created a shell for us like he did for the turtle. But, in order to be free and independent an…

0 Mar 22, 2015

Dale Brown Threat Management

Riverside County will be blessed with an opportunity to hear Dale Brown of the Threat Management Center of Detroit on Monday, March 23, at…

0 Mar 21, 2015

A Lie is a Lie

A lie is a lie no matter who tells it and a bomb is a bomb no matter who drops it. That which is right will always be right and that whic…

7 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Fairy Of Nature

The Role of the Media in Your Life

He who controls the media controls public opinion. "It is the right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion."…

6 Mar 20, 2015

Bigger Bombs and Bigger Dicks

Just because our government has bigger bombs and bigger dicks does not mean that we are always right. Who appointed us to be the judge, jur…

6 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service