FREE Class on Saturday at Live Oak City Hall at 2:00 on April 27

For more information call

Keith Broaders @ 386-344-3555

The Online Professor (6,440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question with Boldness

Does God exist? Is there a Heaven and a Hell ? Was Jesus born of a Virgin ? Was Jesus  really resurrected?  Is the Bible infallivle woed of…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Apr 12

FREE Class

Preamble to the Constitution Article I             Article II              Article III          Article IV       Article V       Article V…

0 Apr 11

Royal Proclamations

The President can veto Congressional legislation and Congress can veto Execitive Orders issued by the President. These important checks and…

0 Apr 11

More Laws Less Justice

Since Comgress first met on March 4th in 1789 Congress has passed over 30,000 Federal Laws and/or resolutions. Every bill signed by the Pr…

0 Apr 11

Congressopna; Rules

Article I, section 5, of the U.S. Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish i…

0 Apr 11

Jeff Oliver's Video Library

This Playlist consists of 267 Videos

0 Apr 10

Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Congressional Budget Office projects the U.S. government could spend $634 billion between 2021 and 2030 on nuclear forces. Many of thes…

0 Apr 9

pledging allegiance

I am done Pledging Allegiance to the flag and to a country that has invaded over 50  countries and dropped over 300,000 bombs whike killi…

0 Apr 9

Help is Needed

I am a child of God and have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else on the planet. I have been given time and talent to be u…

0 Apr 9

war

However, we know that between 280,771-315,190 have died from direct war related violence caused by the U.S., its allies. At least 940,000…

0 Apr 8

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service