Preamble to the Constitution

Article I             Article II              Article III       

Article IV            Article V          Article VI                  Article VII

Bill of Rights           Other Amendments

Click on the image above

The Online Professor (6,429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Royal Proclamations

The President can veto Congressional legislation and Congress can veto Execitive Orders issued by the President. These important checks and…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Apr 11

More Laws Less Justice

Since Comgress first met on March 4th in 1789 Congress has passed over 30,000 Federal Laws and/or resolutions. Every bill signed by the Pr…

0 Apr 11

Congressopna; Rules

Article I, section 5, of the U.S. Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish i…

0 Apr 11

Jeff Oliver's Video Library

This Playlist consists of 267 Videos

0 Apr 10

Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Congressional Budget Office projects the U.S. government could spend $634 billion between 2021 and 2030 on nuclear forces. Many of thes…

0 Apr 9

pledging allegiance

I am done Pledging Allegiance to the flag and to a country that has invaded over 50  countries and dropped over 300,000 bombs whike killi…

0 Apr 9

Help is Needed

I am a child of God and have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else on the planet. I have been given time and talent to be u…

0 Apr 9

war

However, we know that between 280,771-315,190 have died from direct war related violence caused by the U.S., its allies. At least 940,000…

0 Apr 8

When Disobedience is Your Duty

Disobedience is Your Duty

0 Apr 7

Look Who is Picking Our Pockets

The United States is not a democracy or a republic.it is an oligarchy consisting of 756 billionaites who have hired a gang of 435 thieves t…

1 Apr 7
Reply by Keith Broaders

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service